We’re still breaking in our Little Black Diamond bodysuits and Quay Australia Sunglasses, yet the dread of going back to school is lurking nearby… so we’re escaping to where the wild things are and enjoying one last rumpus before we head back to school.
- Before using them for books, Sprayground or Betsey Johnson backpacks can be used for a fantastical adventure.
- A little Ragged Priest or Motel Rocks gets the point across that you’re mad as hell you need to gaf about school. But, it’s got a perfect vibe for that wanderlusting so let’s sail away to your hyperdream.
- Romp and play in wild accessories! Gnarly platforms by YRU and whimsical Erimish sets you apart as Queen of the Wild Things.
- A playful heart needs playful things. Stay wild in fantastical J.Valentine and Little Black Diamond apparel.
- Eat up the last of the sunshine in Quay Australia and cover your sad eyes in Komono eyewear.
After raging all day, you miss your friends. And maybe school won’t be that bad. So you turn your back on Summer and dance boldly into Fall.
Photography: Christina M. Felice
Makeup: Sarah Nelson
Model: Minni Jo Mazzola
Stylist: Renee Mytar
Art Direction: Band of Outlaws