Posted on November 15 2018
SNUGGLES FOR EVERYONE!!! It’s that time of year where we get to cuddle and snuggle and be cute and want everything (and hopefully get everything because wishlist yay)!!! The year has had its challenges, so if you haven’t, you better treat yo’self. Sh*t, treat everyone you love too! In fact, we decided to get away for a little Holiday Retreat, just to reflect, but mostly to give some well deserved love to bae. Here’s a little cheat sheet on things to get your boo thang this holiday.
Best gifts under $100, best gifts under $25 and perfect stocking stuffers!
- The LASR EXCLUSIVE. In cahoots with Loungefly and Disney, we present the GOLD sequin Minnie mini backpack and zip wallet. Simply because we’re the only ones with this bag - your bb has to have it!
- Cute loungy things. LASR has come up on their apparel game. TokiDoki sweaters and shirts are super cute and funky. Look casually good in The Ragged Priest vintage vibe tees, Little Black Diamond lace-up bottoms and J. Valentine Metallic shorts. They’re a colorful way to stay unicorn even when just chillin.
- Betsey Johnson. One of a kind and quirky as hell. Our guess is if you’re reading this, this applies to you. Kitschy, cute, and fun - with so many individualized designs, you’re sure to find something that only makes sense for the weird love in your life.
- Stack ‘em up! There are so many combinations of awesome with each Erimish Bracelet stack. Because they are made with real crystals, beads stone, and gems, they really light up your wrist. Snag an Apple iWatch band from the Erimish Mystic Gypsy Collection or get a stack and drop a few of each cool bracelet into a stocking or two. #prettypretty
- Light up the room with Sunnylife! Whether a golden martini shaker set, cute mini snow globes or LED neon banana, flamingo, cactus or unicorn light - ‘tis the season to get things you normally couldn’t justify. Here’s permission.
- Happy Socks. I mean who would think socks could make you so happy. But with our many collections, there are some limited editions (like the Happy Socks Beatles Collection) and also so many unique patterns that only you know your bestie would love. You can snag a 3 piece holiday set and share!
- Rastaclat. Whether the Off White Clat or a braided shoelace bracelet featuring graphic art, it’s a small way to positively express yourself freely. #clatlife
- Handmade, gorgeous and one-of-a-kind. If you thought I was talking about you then yass qween!. You deserve a Loschy Crown to make your royalty publically official. Praise ‘em.
- Eyewear. By the time we remember we need shade, our favorite stunners are sold out - Fan faves include Quay Australia Sunnies, Komono, 7Luxe and Toms. Also in the mix, faux eyewear. You don’t need 20/20 vision to see how perfect these are. Just ask Elle Ferguson, Desi Perkins and Kylie Jenner.
- Last but definitely not least… YRU and Strange Cvlt! Everyone needs a pair of abnormal shoes to be normal. With platform shoes and holographic boots, these are the must-have shoes for every festival misfit.
It was super hard to round out a top ten Christmas gift list - but we love you and wanted life to be a little easier for you in this crazy season. As always, thanks for shopping LA Style Rush and we hope you and everyone you love gets something you really wanted this year!
Photography: Christina M. Felice
Makeup Lead: Sarah Nelson
Model: Ginger and Shizen
Stylist: Renee Mytar
Art Direction: Band of Outlaws