The sun is out and the music is on - we’re getting ready for Beyond Wonderland, Coachella, Lightning in a Bottle and EDC and that means making sure our fits look good and our campsite feels like home. Here are our top ten must haves to make your festival season must-play list more fun:
- Festival Bags! We recommend a few. Grab a Loungefly mini backpack for cuteness but also so your friends can find you in the crowd. A crossbody bag or fanny pack. Goes perfectly with your look but is easy to wear for all day comfort. Lastly, a larger bag like a Loungefly backpack, a HXTN duffle or Danielle Nicole weekender - for those longer stays away.
- Desert daze, cool nights - Better than a cozy blanket and cute af, a Velu Fur jacket is versatile as it is stylish and warm!
- LASR Vibes! Whether wrap bracelets or dystopian scarves, you can decorate your festival campsite as you do your arms.
- Music Play. A portable Sunnylife bluetooth speaker makes your tent the spot in between sets.
- Proper footwear. Ok, we know your feet get trashed at these events, but that doesn’t mean you can’t bring big mood with form and function. Whether Anthony Wang, Demonia or Cape Robbin, these platform shoes and festival sandals give good variety for multiple day concerts, but give you a little height and solid protection as you dance the day and night away.
- So much shade. For the obvious, Quay Australia is a staple for most festival looks. So don’t leave home without two pairs of cute festival sunglasses.
- Festival apparel. Whether J Valentine bodysuits or a simple MinkPink swim top and some scuba print shorts, you can be comfy and chic with mix and match bralettes from LA Style Rush.
- Fresh Face. We have to look good -- but we also need to clean our face when we festival camp. Pack an Original MakeUp Eraser Makeup Remover in a kitschy cosmetic bag for a quick, low fuss clean.
- Glitz and Glam. Dancing it up in a dust storm is not cute but snag a BGlittz face mask and the desert has met its match.
- Sunscreen and hand sanitizer! We don’t sell this - but it’s literally on every festival survival guide list, so it’s on our must-play to play list.
We hope you go beyond wonderland, electronically dancing from festival to festival this season! May the only problem you run into is wifi trying to find your friends.
Photography: Tina Lau
Makeup: Marybeth Bagonghasa
Model: Minni Jo Mazzola
Stylist: Renee Mytar