Posted on March 14 2018
Spring forward to the Land of the Festival. The golden light of Indio, music filling the air and the quintessential ferris wheel churning the hazy skies. Yes, Coachella is back! With headliners like the Weeknd, Queen Bey Beyoncé and Eminem - you’re a motherf*ckin Starboy just having scored a weekend ticket! Now to look the part...
Here’s our Coachella Style List for a super styled out Coachella weekend!
- Erimish is my jam! - It’s hot in the desert, so we replace clothing with jewels. Vanessa Mooney, Hipanema, Frasier Sterling - DONE!
- Comfortable yet eclectic - It important to stand out but also be comfortable for those hot days and cool nights pulsing to the sound of the festival. You need at least 3-5 looks for the weekend, so we brought in a gang of various bralettes by Seams Lovely, halters, and bodysuits paired with J. Valentine high-waisted shorts, unique leggings, or basic cut offs so you can mix and match your own playlist for any event Coachella weekend. See what’s new in apparel.
- Carry On - Keep calm. We have the most stylish backpacks, fanny packs, and bags from Loungefly, Betsey Johnson, and Sprayground, so you can arrive in style and party with ease.
- YRU not dancing? With a large selection of booties and platform shoes - complete your look with a reflective pair of YRU shoes or sneaks. Extra points with the platform so you can get a little lift to see over everyone else.
- Throw Shade - Sunglasses are the best “throw on” for a perfect instapic, eye protector, outfit enhancer and hangover hider. You know what we mean. We still have up to 80% on some styles from Quay Australia so load up on weekend saving assets!
We love you! Have a great time at the festival!!
Photography: Remi + Tori
Makeup: Sarah Nelson
Model: Minni Jo Mazzola and Skylar Roberge
Stylist: Renee Mytar
Art Direction: Band of Outlaws